Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Purpose of the Blog

This blog will be used to summarize all of the books, novellas, short stories, poetry and other literature I read this summer, in the hopes that my writing will be improved, and that I will become a better reader with time.  The first book I will start with is a collection of literature I had to buy for a class I took last semester.  The book is called, The Norton Anthology - American Literature, Seventh Edition, ISBN - 978-0-393-93057-3.  I plan on reading this entire book this summer, complete with summaries, before really moving on to anything else.  I hope readers enjoy this as much as I plan to.

- Sarah

1 comment:

  1. vip ngenesis - VIPNGN
    vip ngenesis youtube; free youtube to mp3 converter vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis; vip ngenesis;

    ReplyDelete